Thursday, July 15, 2010

Paint FAIL

It was only a matter of time.  The painters have done such a good job.  But stuff happens.  This morning my painters arrived with 2 more gallons of stain/paint as the fence is simply sucking it up like a sponge (speaking of my aching checking account....) And then the inevitable happened.  Painter Jr. kicked the bucket.  Literally -- well it was an accident of course...but 2 gallons of yellow paint rolled down the yard.  I managed to catch a pic as he was hosing it off - this is what is left - I can't imagine what it DID look like. And yes...Painter Sr. just left for the paint store and I'm hunting for my checkbook...Oh crap on a crutch! 

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! I don't think you should be required to pay for extra paint since you weren't the one who kicked the bucket. What a mess. Hope they finish soon or you will have quite a colorful lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steppin - I know I don't either - but these guys who don't have a lot and it was an honest mistake so I covered it. It pretty much washed out of the lawn - no big deal. We are having an issue w/the deck refinish though and he's gonna HAVE to fix it. Wish me luck. ugh. Never hire someone you know - it's just not good business no matter how Christian you're trying to be. ;)

    ReplyDelete